Univex BC14 Description
The Univex BC14 bowl cutter can be used to prepare pulled pork, salads, spreads, and other popular dishes. It has a stainless steel, 14-inch-diameter bowl that rotates 24 times per minute, while the heavy-duty twin stainless steel blades make 3,500 cuts per minute. If the cover is not closed and locked, the unit's bowl interlock restricts operation, and the sensing switch prevents operation when the bowl is not in place. Durability is provided by the polished and anodized aluminum body.
- Ideal for prepping meat, vegetables, and fruit
- 14-in. stainless steel bowl with 24 RPM
- Stainless steel twin blades can cut 3,500 times per min.
- Bowl cover interlock prevents operation if cover is not locked and closed
- If the bowl is not in place, the bowl sensing switch halts operation
- Polished, anodized aluminum body
- On/off switch with a power-on indicator light
Dimension & Utilities
- 28 in. W x 18 in. D x 16 in. H (23-in. H with the cover open)
- 5.4 A, 0.37 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Bowl Cutter, 14" diameter stainless steel bowl 24 rpm, twin stainless steel knives 3,500 cuts/min, pull/push on-off, bowl cover interlock, polished & anodized aluminum construction, 1/2 hp motor, 5' cord & plug, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph